• Reduction of the mechanical vibrations transmitted by the compressor to the discharge, liquid, suction and oil return lines, and indirectly, of the noises they generate, and elimination of stresses linked with piping thermal expansion in refrigerating and air conditioning installations.
• The vibration eliminators have no effect on the reduction of the noises caused by the gas pulsations in the discharge lines. This is the role of the mufflers SCY.
- Maximal working pressure: until 46 bar.
- Specifically designed in order to resist frost and major temperature shifts, from - 40 °C to + 140 °C.
- Principle for connecting the components together (stainless steel hose + ait-tightness ring + braid + connection) by stainless steel TIG weld. Contrary to a braze, this weld eliminates all risks of deteriorating the vibration eliminator by heat transfer during connection to the installation’s piping.
- Very high mechanical resistance to corrosion.
- Long brazed or welded connections, in order to facilitate connection to installation.
- Unity helium air-tightness inspection.
- Marking meets perfectly the requirements of PED 2014/68/EU.